Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving series: To my special friends...Thank you!

In honor of Thanksgiving, this is one of many reasons why I am thankful...


Loyalty is what unites us,
Understanting each of our struggles
In any situation, no matter where we are
Surveying the world for a sign of each other

Caring for one another
Helping those in need
Reminding ourselves to enjoy life a little
Instantly comprehending what we mean just by the expression we make
Supporting each other no matter what the circumstance

Determined to succeed.
Analyzing the words between the lines
Never failing a friend in need
Inspiring others to lead
Even if you're far away and don't believe me
Life will show you what I am saying is true

Real honesty is hard to find,
However with you its a goldmine!
Ordinary would be an injustice to describe you, because you're extraordinary!
Distant only in the flesh, because you're
Always there for me!

Jokes and rants
Undergoing changes and learning more each day
Always glad to hear your voice
Never too busy for you

I am thankful to have shared part of my life with all of you
No matter where we go in the future...

Somehow, we'll always find a way,
Plan an outing or
Calling each other via skype,no matter what the weather!

Thank you for being my friends!



P.S. We all know who is getting judged for their absence in this picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment